Cancellation & Refunds Policy
If you have to stop your course early, please read these rules and then complete the Cancellation & Refunds form which you will find in your school file. Please give the completed form to the office in Abon House.
Please don’t ask us to make an exception to the rules. What we agree to for one person, we must agree to for everyone.
These terms and conditions apply to students who book directly with the school. If you book through an Educational Tour Operator, their terms and conditions may apply.
- If we accept your enrolment, your £400.00 deposit is non- refundable; however, if you enrol online or by telephone, you are entitled to a ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days with the right to free cancellation. If you start your course within these 14 days, we can charge a reasonable sum for services based on the proportion of the course undertaken.
- If you wish to postpone your course for any reason, for example, if you need a visa and are still waiting for the visa to be issued, you must let us know at least 1 week before you are due to arrive, otherwise you will have to pay for one week of accommodation to cover the notice period (if you have booked accommodation through the school).
- If you need a visa and you have your visa application refused, we will refund your fees, less the deposit, once we have received a copy of the visa rejection letter.
- If, for any reason, you have to stop your course early, your tuition fees are non-refundable.
- If you wish to change or leave your accommodation, the school will refund your accommodation fees in full provided you give at least 2 full weeks’ notice except during the first 4 weeks of your stay when only 1 week’s notice is necessary. Changes should always take place at weekends.
- Refunds are only paid back to the issuing account (and not necessarily to the student).
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance before you come to the UK. Insurance should cover the loss of your fees and flights in case of cancellation or curtailment (shortening your course), medical expenses, personal injury, personal liability, overseas legal expenses and the loss of personal belongings and money.