ELC Bristol: #1 Ranked UK School
A family-run school, offering intensive General English and examination preparation courses in Bristol, a lively university city in the South West of England.
John & Margaret Duncan
- You can only take a holiday if you are enrolled on a course of 20 weeks or more and if you have been at school for at least 10 weeks.
- Only one holiday is permitted every 12 weeks.
- If you want to take a holiday, you must give 2 full weeks’ written notice to the school. Please come to the school office and ask for a holiday request form.
- It is not possible to refund your tuition fees, but if it is convenient for the school, the holiday week(s) can be added to the end of your course.
- Homestay accommodation: If you go away for at least 7 nights (weekend to weekend) and you give 2 weeks' notice, you will be refunded 50% of the homestay rate. There is no refund for parts of a week. During the Christmas holidays when the school is closed, if you vacate your room, you will not have to pay anything.
- Self-catering accommodation: No refunds are given if you go away. However, during the 2 week Christmas holiday when the school is closed, if you want to keep your room and you go away for at least 7 nights (weekend to weekend), you must pay 50% of the self-catering rate.