ELC Bristol: #1 Ranked UK School
A family-run school, offering intensive General English and examination preparation courses in Bristol, a lively university city in the South West of England.
John & Margaret Duncan
GENERAL INFORMATION / SCHOOL POLICIES
- Emergency number outside office hours + 44 774 7021261
- Number of levels: 6, from elementary (A2) to advanced (C2)
- No beginners. Elementary students must start on main course starting dates.
- The registration fee includes a file, a course book, a certificate and an e-learning service available from when you enrol until three months after you have left.
- Free Internet service, including Wi-Fi.
- A full social programme is arranged with an excursion on Saturdays, 2 evening activities during the week, film club on Friday afternoons and regular sports. The programme is organised on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. If you attend all the events and excursions, the weekly cost is around £35.00. Many events are free.
- Average class size:10. Maximum 14
- Average number of students in the school: 165
- Number of different nationalities: 47 Average number: 25
- Minimum age: 16 Average age: 23. No maximum age.
School Policies and Procedures - click on the links below to see full details.
- Abusive behaviour, bullying and harrassment policy
- Cancellation / Refunds Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Cultural Awareness policy
- Complaints and Suggestions Procedures
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Data protection policy
- Disciplinary policy for students
- English Out There Policy
- Equality Policy
- Feedback policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Students Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Holiday Policy for students
- Holiday Policy for students with a General Student Visa
- Internet Policy
- Mental Health Policy
- Police Registration Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- UKVI Tier 4 Compliance Policy
- Recycling Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding Policy (Condensed)
- Social Media Policy
- School Rules
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Students' Holiday Policy
- Student Recruitment Policy